Firstly, your ACTi IP Camera may not be running the latest firmware. If not, update it first. Finally, both the NVR and ACTi IP camera need to be set to use ONVIF only.
Articles in this section
- FSEYE app and remote viewing issues
- Doss DVR and NVR UPS information
- Internet explorer and ActiveX
- Changing internet service providers causes video loss on mobile app
- On ONVIF and compatibility
- Initial Setup Guide (NO NETWORK)
- Initial setup guide (CONNECTED TO NETWORK)
- What is the default password?
- The video from my camera is corrupted
- No cameras are found