The camera preview, by default, will use the substream to save on bandwidth and minimise network disruptions. When you maximise the preview it will automatically load the 1080p HD main stream.
Articles in this section
- Changing internet service providers causes video loss on mobile app
- On ONVIF and compatibility
- Initial Setup Guide (NO NETWORK)
- Initial setup guide (CONNECTED TO NETWORK)
- What is the default password?
- The video from my camera is corrupted
- No cameras are found
- My Doss NVR can't find my ACTi IP Camera
- I've lost my CD, where can I grab the software?
- I just installed Windows 10, however Edge browser doesn't support ActiveX, what should I do?