The camera preview, by default, will use the substream to save on bandwidth and minimise network disruptions. When you maximise the preview it will automatically load the 1080p HD main stream.
Articles in this section
- Goolink app not found on Play Store
- FSEYE app and remote viewing issues
- Doss DVR and NVR UPS information
- Internet explorer and ActiveX
- Changing internet service providers causes video loss on mobile app
- On ONVIF and compatibility
- Initial Setup Guide (NO NETWORK)
- Initial setup guide (CONNECTED TO NETWORK)
- What is the default password?
- The video from my camera is corrupted