Please check the following settings on the NVR or camera side.
- Make sure the NVR has connected to the speaker via the audio port at the back of the NVR. Please note not every NVR has the audio output, for example, our DOSS NVR8IQECO does not support audio output.
- In NVR video setting, please make sure the stream type is video & audio.
- There are few small icons at the top right corner of each channel. You can turn on or off the audio via the speaker icon.
If still no success, you may need to log into the camera directly to check some settings inside the camera via Internet Explorer only. Install the ActiveX plugin prompted, you will be also asked to set up the password if it is your first-time login. Keep the password in a safe place after the setup.
- In Audio settings under set up, select the audio source to Mic-in, not Line-in. you can also increase the input or output volume.
- Video Stream type also has to be Video & Audio.