You have to change the camera IP address if you want to access it inside/outside your network. Normally the default IP address 192.168.1.188 is changed when you initially configure your NVR or Hybrid DVR. If you don't have NVR/DVR, you can use the search tool supplied in the CD disc to find and change the default IP address to match your network range.
Articles in this section
- How to add ONVIF cameras to a DOSS NVR?
- How to access the IP camera on a different subnet and upgrade the firmware?
- There is no audio from the IP camera, DM10IPMIC or DMF20IPW
- PTZ Camera PoE power considerations
- How to turn off the IR on IP camera?
- Internet explorer and ActiveX
- Change the IP address of the camera
- Can I use the IP camera alone if I don't have NVR/DVR?
- How do I turn off the IR LEDs on the Doss Starvis Cameras
- Are DOSS IP cameras compatible with my NAS?