In this video, we show you some of the easy-to-use features of the DeviceManagerTool software that we recommend for finding your Doss DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, and associated devices on a local network.
This tool comes on the disc with your cameras and recorders, and you can download it from the product page for your device from our webpage at www.radioparts.com.au.
The tool is designed to look throughout your network for devices that appear to be Doss cameras, recorders, and similar devices.
Some of the things you can do:
- Find their current IP addresses, even if they're all at the same default IP address out of the box, and even if that IP address subnet is different to that of your computer.
- Change the current IP addresses without having to log into each camera or recorder separately.
- Find the MAC addresses, serial numbers, ports used, and version numbers for each device
- Set the time for the devices.
- Preview the videos/images to make sure they're working.
- Reset the basic settings for your Doss devices.