The Doss NVR range comes default with no password out of the box. You can simply press enter when asked for a password. For security reasons we recommend you set one up as soon as you are finished with your configuration!
Articles in this section
- Internet explorer and ActiveX
- Changing internet service providers causes video loss on mobile app
- On ONVIF and compatibility
- Initial Setup Guide (NO NETWORK)
- Initial setup guide (CONNECTED TO NETWORK)
- What is the default password?
- The video from my camera is corrupted
- No cameras are found
- My Doss NVR can't find my ACTi IP Camera
- I've lost my CD, where can I grab the software?