If Goolink works on your internal WiFi network but not on your 3G/4G or on a remote network, it could mean that your ISP may have blocked Goolink and/or doesn't allow P2P protocols. If this is the case, you could try to change the Primary DNS on your NVR to the Google Public DNS servers which is 18.104.22.168.
Follow these steps to change the DNS server on the NVR:
- Go into the settings on your NVR or IP camera
- Go to the tab
- Under change its value to: 22.214.171.124
- Restart your NVR or IP camera
If that doesn't fix your problem, try the following options:
- Register and view your NVR at www.goolink.org and confirm that it is registered.
- Give us a call on 1800 337 366 and we will check and confirm your NVR serial number with Goolink
- Try another app such as MEYE - Google Play Link | iOS App Store Link
Please note, this app will require port forwarding. See entry below.